cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 91 of 215

Re: New EE broadband

Go to solution

In a similar position here.  I was hoping to get moved over and onto a WiFi 6 router to make better use of my 940mb connection.  Have been told I cannot yet move as I have BT TV (believe this is all coming later). 

Message 92 of 215

Go to solution

It’s definitely worth waiting. I don’t see many people rushing to sign up with the pricing as it is, with the benefits being so… non existent too. 

Come the end of the year, with the expected launch of EETV, I’d imagine the deals will be popping up then to try to bring more people onboard.

Message 93 of 215

Go to solution

Question for when the TV service is released.

Usually to have the TV you need the same company’s broadband.

Does this mean if you want EETV they will also ask you to change broadband to EE? 

or will the existing BT UI change to EE but you can keep the BT broadband, which would mean you still have BT broadband using EE TV services. 

Thanks. 

Message 94 of 215

Go to solution

Don’t know , nobody does - EE are keeping it under wraps and will reveal when the time is right. 

Message 95 of 215

Go to solution

@FC12 in the release from EE they say that 

The existing BT TV service will be rebranded to EE TV in the coming months.

So you would expect that there will be a system update when this happens on existing YouView boxes changing the branding.

DarrenDev confirmed this in an earlier reply on this conversation 

The brand will change on boxes and apps, but not the UX. Apple TV has been designed with Apple navigation conventions in mind, and is currently the only app that has a new UX.

And here's a statement from the TV Team 

As part of our recently announced plans for EE, BT TV will eventually rebrand to EE TV in the coming months. Existing customers will see no change to their bill and needn’t worry about any changes to their content as they’ll still have access to our great range of flexible TV packages and can use the same set-top-box. We’ll be contacting them via email and direct mail ahead of the rebrand to let them know about the change as well as the exciting opportunities new EE TV will offer.

Message 96 of 215

Re: EE “A new era”

Go to solution

Classic pricing from BT/EE - what a massive reduction.

EE.JPG

Message 97 of 215

Go to solution

Why would anyone currently paying  £44.99 for 900meg, ever in a million years switch to that? 

Message 98 of 215

Go to solution

It’s not a huge reduction but every penny counts. 

Message 99 of 215

Go to solution

Anyone with a brain certainly won’t be switching to that.

You have to think that offers will be coming soon though.

Message 100 of 215

Go to solution

@Puma937 I saw this offer and nearly had an accident laughing 🤣 somebody in marketing clearly is under the dillusion that people will pay double for a bunch pointless add ons...