cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 41 of 215

Re: EE “A new era”

Go to solution

@rbz5416wrote:

As for the benefit of a Qube "engineer", from what I see posted on here you may as well ask a kid from the local primary school computer club to come & have a look! 

Yeah, these guys are not setting foot in my house!

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.qubegb.com 

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
Message 42 of 215

Go to solution

Oh absolutely. We’re only an hour in, don’t forget!

If I went to ee tv , do I need an aerial?

Message 43 of 215

Go to solution

I was actually hope to get all the new EE gear early and re contract . I like the pro box my only gripe was the lack of apps but it seems that issue is being sorted with Apple TV Disney etc. 

Message 44 of 215

Go to solution

@mirrors90 

If I went to ee tv , do I need an aerial?

No, although not all the same channels are available in IP mode as through an aerial, so it depends what you watch.

You can see the current list for BT here: https://www.bt.com/help/tv/guide/ip-freeview-guide 

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
Message 45 of 215

Go to solution

Yes, early days on the marketing and offers. Also the new TV service that Marc announced to the press, won't launch just yet. Hopefully later in the year. 

But here's the update i'll be putting out across our communities. New ads are also available to watch the EE YouTube channel if you're interested. 

Today we launched a new refresh of the EE brand, which focuses in on 4 core areas of our ever changing Tech world. 

Here's also a statement from our TV team regarding the future of BT/EE TV...

As part of our recently announced plans for EE, BT TV will eventually rebrand to EE TV in the coming months. Existing customers will see no change to their bill and needn’t worry about any changes to their content as they’ll still have access to our great range of flexible TV packages and can use the same set-top-box. We’ll be contacting them via email and direct mail ahead of the rebrand to let them know about the change as well as the exciting opportunities new EE TV will offer.

Message 46 of 215

Go to solution

Thank you !! Appreciated ! I think I’ll go for ee tv, currently pay for sky so no issues swapping it over 

Message 47 of 215

Go to solution

The complete package doesn't include the wifi enhancer. BTW.

This surely is a glaring omission?!

£80 a month and doesn't include that?

Message 48 of 215

Go to solution

This isn't correct @mirrors90 . I'll PM you to get some more details, so we can feed it back via contact centres.

But you will be able to switch to New EE without any held to term/cancellation charges. But you will be recontracting as a result. I would try our sales team again to discuss. 

Message 49 of 215

Go to solution

Good morning @NickBS - not a problem, as I posted I assumed as it’s only an hour in, the call centres are still updating their systems etc!

Message 50 of 215

Go to solution

What’s the benefit of moving over to EE. Is the router any better ?

Have the full BT broadband with hybrid is the new router WiFi 6e ?

Thanks