cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 27

Re: WiFi printing via BT Smart Hub 2

Go to solution

@Halo64 I've seen other community members reporting that changing to wireless mode 2 has helped with printer connectivity issues. You also might need to update the printers software and wireless drivers. Have you consulted the HP help website for advice maybe there is a setting that can be adjusted in the printer? I'm afraid I can't provide any further advice than what's already been recommended sorry.

Message 22 of 27

Go to solution

@NeilO  @Halo64 

It is not advisable to change wireless mode to mode 2 if the discs that you refer to in message 1 are the black ones, there is a software bug, which I believe is being investigated, that will cause your black discs to stop working if you do.

You have already confirmed that the printer works on 2.4GHz and if the link I posted in message 13 is your device, then the printer only works on the 2.4GHz band, it has no 5GHz capability

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 27

Go to solution
Yes, I got a disc with the new printer.
0 Ratings
Message 24 of 27

Go to solution

If it's a black disc, you should check that the hub is operating in wireless mode 1, if it's not then the disc is very probably not working

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 27

Go to solution

EUREKA!!!

The factory reset on the hub seems to have worked! Didn't actually have to reset the printer, as they connected. 

Did find I had to also reset one of the discs to though. 

Thank you Lifeonmars and all who have responded, very much appreciated!! 👍👏👏👏

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 27

Go to solution

Thank you , glad  my advice it got sorted for you.

Message 27 of 27

Go to solution
So glad it's resolved. Thank you very much.
0 Ratings