cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

change of delivery address

Go to solution

please contact me by e-mail, I am deaf and I cannot make a call.

wants to change the delivery address of the device. The device will be sent to the address where I do not live yet, I will only live there when I have the Internet installed

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: change of delivery address

Go to solution

Hi @100icki welcome to the community and thanks for posting, is it only the Smart Hub 2 that's being delivered? If so, they're packaged in a way that will allow them to fit through a standard-sized letterbox and won't require a signature if no one's in. 

If this isn't suitable and the parcel hasn't been dispatched yet we will be able to change the delivery address, I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team.

Thanks

Neil

Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

thank you for the quick reply
this will be my parcel:
Smart Hub 2
Phone equipment

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

@100icki If there's also phone equipment we'll probably be best changing the delivery address for you. Contact me separately on the private message I've sent and the Moderation team will be able to help.

Thanks

Neil

Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

thank you

I already did

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

I don't know how BT's internet works because I don't use it yet,

but customer service is top notch.

Thank you very much for your help.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution
Hi Neil, I have the same issue where I want to change the delivery of the Smart Hub to my current address, as currently it will be sent to the place I intend to move to, but wont be living there when it arrives. Any assistance would be appreciated
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Have you tried calling Customer Services 0800.800.150 who will be able to do that for you.

0 Ratings