cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 48

Re: BT and Sky affected by several issues

Go to solution

Some progress then. The service I have is useless and driving me mad. Would you/anyone have a fault code for this fault, so I don't have to go through the whole process speaking to BT. I think a 4G router is required or compensation. 31st July is weeks away!

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 48

Go to solution

Sorry i don’t have any ref numbers. I asked BT for compensation or to not charge me whilst this is ongoing. They told me i have some serviced and i would only be eligible for compensation if i lost my entire service.

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 48

Go to solution

@Adam7  No worries, thanks for replying. Not good they can't compensate. Might have to cancel my contract next time around then. I get faster more reliable internet on 4G anyway.

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 48

Go to solution

Hi @Adam7 and @slightlyslowinternet we're building a case with Openreach for this issue and I would like to get your details to help assist us with this. I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can send over your info. 

Thanks

Neil

BT Community Moderator

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 48

Go to solution

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 48

Go to solution

Please use my details that I sent by private message if you need to. I can't test my connection until the weekend unfortunately but I'll post the results then.

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 48

Go to solution

Hi @Frogmodem I've already have done that but if @Adam7 and @slightlyslowinternet are still experiencing issues I'd like to add them to the case.

Thanks

Neil 

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 48

Go to solution

Just to confirm that my connection is still (July 15) poor and some websites refuse to load.  When a site does load the little whirring wheel in the tab keeps spinning as if it's having trouble maintaining the page.  Since this problem began I have never been able to load Gmail, although the Google homepage does load. I use Edge.  Speeds are very good and I have a solid blue circle on the Hub2.  DV and my alarm system are unaffected, so I think it's an access to webpages issue.  Android and Windows devices all affected.  Using a VPN puts things more or less back to normal. Grove Park exchange needs some urgent work.

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 48

Go to solution

Have the exact same issue, also SE12. As suggested using a VPN as a temporary fix. Happy to be added to the case as this must be impacting a lot of people locally and would hope is being raised as a priority to be fixed.

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 48

Go to solution

Hi @suntran, thanks for posting and I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll get your details added to the investigation.

Cheers

John