cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

banded profile

Go to solution

Can someone advise me whether I am in a Banded Profile, connection has been stable for more than 10 days was getting about 66 meg2022-04-18 (7).png

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: banded profile

Go to solution

Have you been having connection problems with hub dropping connection often or have you been manually resetting hub to try and improve connection or maybe combination of both?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

hello there thanks for getting back to me i turned it of a few times did not know that i was to keep it on 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

A few manual resets in short space of time can be seen by DLM as an unstable line resulting in increase in noise margin and drop in connection speed. If you maintain a stable connection then DLM should start to reduce noise margin and increase in connection speed  however this could take a few weeks

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

I will leave it on all ways now and see if it corrects it self in a few weeks. kind regards Phillip

0 Ratings