cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 26

Re: Voicemail issues

Go to solution

Yes sorry it's on my home phone, I didn't realise the original post was in the mobile section until after i'd posted.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 26

Go to solution

Hi @1969act1969, thanks for posting back to confirm that for me. It's not just affecting BT Mobile then. 

I'll see what we can find out about this for you,

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 26

Alexa Voicemail

Go to solution

I can no longer receive or access Voicemail via my Alexa phone.

If someone calls, the phone just rings until they hang up.

If I press the voicemail button on the Alexa phone, all I get is a constant tone but no messages.

An engineer called yesterday assuming that I had a problem with my full fibre connection but the connection is perfect.

Any ideas?

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 26

Go to solution

having problems with 1571 since yesterday - doesn't connect and 15711 same - unobtainable tone- iPhone 12 running iOS 16.5.1

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 26

Accessing 1571

Go to solution

I've just returned from holiday and my phone is constantly beeping to tell me that I have voicemail.  Sadly 1571 number does not appear to be working - I get a long beep and then cut off.  So there are two issues.  i) I can't access my voicemails and ii) I can't stop the phone from beeping every 10 seconds.  Can anyone help!

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 26

Go to solution

I have the same issues.

Voicemail from Android mobile was working ok. Today it isn't.

Now dialling 1571 instantly disconnects

Dialling 15710 replies voicemail off

Dialling 15711 replies voicemail on

Tried rebooting phone but makes no difference

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 26

Go to solution

Hi All,

Thanks for reporting this to us.

We are investigating this and will post up here when we know more.

Thank you

DanielS

Message 18 of 26

Go to solution

It's not working on my landline. When I called BT to report a fault, I got an automated message saying that if my issue was to do with 1571 it was a known fault, and they were working on it. I assume this will apply to mobiles too?

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 26

Go to solution

Also having the same problem with my landline and two BT mobiles.  The worst thing is that there are two messages on my landline digital voicemail that I can't access.

If this is a general issue with the server then maybe it would be helpful if BT actually acknowledged the fact somewhere on the website.

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 26

Go to solution
Same here, a friend alerted me to lack of service, cuts off when I ring 1571, so rang BT and got the same message - I hope they hurry up!
0 Ratings