cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Amazon voucher

Go to solution

New customer. Waited even after received email from bt to let me know amazon voucher will be with me and the person who refered me. Neither of us has received our £50

Spent over 2hrs in total trying to explain to adviser on phone at Bt. Any guidance will be appreciated

Janet xx

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Amazon voucher

Go to solution

Hi @Jacamas3, welcome to the forum, and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry you were unable to get this resolved when you called us. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you to get the vouchers.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @Jacamas3, thanks for the update via PM, and great to know the voucher will be with you within the next 30 days.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

Hi John

Ref our amazon voucher you got involved with. Had email to say promotions forgot to release both vouchers worth total of £100 and they would be here within 30 days. Total now 60 days and still not be sent. Anything else you can do

Jacamas

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @Jacamas3

Thanks for posting back.

I am sorry for the delay receiving the vouchers.  I have sent you a private message.  Please respond and we will arrange to pick this up again from there.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

Thank you all for the support ref Amazon Vouchers. . Because you have now got involved twice they arrived yesterday and have been attached to our Amazon account

Was very frustrating to action this on my own. Am sooo grateful for your input

Janet 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

@Jacamas3 Hi Janet, that's great, many thanks for updating the thread and I'm sorry about the problems experienced getting the vouchers sent to you. 

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution
Hi @JohnC2,

I’ve had the same issue. I created a separate post on this community but didn’t get any response.

Whom should I reach out to?
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution
Hi @RobbieMac

I have had no trace of the voucher after referring my friend to BT for over 2 months now. Helpline number has no awareness of this scheme and say someone will call back.

Its really frustrating that no one can help me out
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @kani .

Thanks for posting. I can see @DanielS  has offered to help so drop over a reply to your message and we'll look into it for you.

Cheers

David