cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Broadband packages

Go to solution

I was invited to renew my contract.  It not due for renewal for a while but I thought I'd follow the links in my invitation to see what the offer was.  It's actually not very competitive so I'm going to wait for a while.  I currently have a package that includes Halo 3 and I'm wondering if I really need that. 

It's not very clear if virus protection is included in BT Fibre 1 & Fibre 2 options.  Does any one know?  

What are the feeling about Halo 3?  I've had it for almost 2 years and have never used any of the benefits, whatever they are.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Broadband packages

Go to solution

See link about BT Virus Protect

What is BT Virus Protect and how do I get it? | BT Help

If you have a good wirless connection through out your house without using the wifi disc and you have a stable broadband connection that rarely if ever stops working you probably do not need Halo3.

See link about Halo 3 and you can decide if it could be of any benefit to you.

All new BT Halo | The UK’s first unbreakable wi-fi | BT

Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
Thanks for that. I think I'll drop the Halo when the time comes, it's costing me quite a lot and I can't really see a benefit to me, our broadband is stable and the set up in the house works fine for what we do.
If understand correctly I could renew with a fibre 2 package and still get the antivirus package I currently use?
Thanks again for your help.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@Sat27 wrote:

If understand correctly I could renew with a fibre 2 package and still get the antivirus package I currently use?

That's correct.

Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
Thanks again, much appreciated
0 Ratings