cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 13

Claiming reward card

Go to solution

Hi, I keep receiving links to claim the reward card but every time I follow the link and sign in to claim the card it crashes. Any ideas?

Thanks

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13

Re: Claiming reward card

Go to solution

Hi @bemo and welcome to our community.

Sorry you're having problems claiming your reward card. Can you just confirm have all the orders closed and your services are all connected?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 13

Go to solution

Hi, service goes live Wednesday. I’ve had several messages saying the card is ready to be claimed and follow up messages to say not to forget to claim but when I try it gets me to choose my account and doesn’t go any further 

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 13

Go to solution

You need to wait until your service has been activated and then claim. Then after 14 days have passed, you should then receive it.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 13

Go to solution

Ok, bit strange why they keep saying it’s ready to claim and I’m getting text messages and emails daily reminding me when it can’t be claimed yet.

I’ll try again when the service goes live

Thank you

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 13

Go to solution

Once all of the order tasks close, and your service is working, then you should be able to claim.

The 14 day waiting period is to ensure you are out of the cancellation period.

If you cannot claim 48 hours after service activation, the please post back here, and one of the moderators will help.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 13

Go to solution

Hi, service went live Wednesday and have been trying to claim since with no luck. Can anyone help? Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 13

Go to solution

Hi @bemo,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you haven't been able to claim your BT Reward Card. If you send me your details, I'll be able to give you a hand getting that claimed.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 13

Go to solution

Hi @bemo,

I hope you had a great weekend.

As you are aware, I have claimed the reward card for you and I have removed the old accounts that you no longer need from your BT ID. Do you need any other help at all, or are you happy for me to close your complaint?

Thanks
DanielS

Message 10 of 13

Go to solution

Thanks for your help Dan, happy to close the complaint 

Regards

0 Ratings