cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 13

Cloud storage

Go to solution

I am supposed to be getting 1000gb of cloud storage yet it's still set to 200gb and is full, I can't seem to get any help through chat or over the phone, can anyone suggest how I can correct this storage issue? Many thanks 

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13

Re: Cloud storage

Go to solution

Hi @Olliecutts88 I'm sorry about that, I'll send you a private message and the moderation team will be happy to help with your cloud storage allowance.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 13

Go to solution

Thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 13

Go to solution

Hi there, I keep getting some concerning messages that tell me "as I'm not a broadband customer anymore my cloud storage will soon be deleted" 

This is very concerning as I have 1tb of videos that I work with every day.

I am a customer and my bills are up to date. 

Could you please advise ?

Many thanks 

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 13

Go to solution

Hi @Olliecutts88 and thanks for posting.

I can appreciate how concerning this is for you. Check your inbox for my message and drop me a reply with the details.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 13

Go to solution

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for sending over your details.  I tried calling you on the mobile number you provided this morning but I wasn't able to catch up with you.

I am sorry you're seeing that message.  I understand your concern for sure.  I'll arrange to get everything updated from my side to prevent that message appearing and I'll give you another shout over the next few days once it's all sorted out.  We can close all off once you're happy everything is fully resolved.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 13

Go to solution

Hi I'm very sorry I wasn't available to take the call, 

I would appreciate that very much, many thanks !

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 13

Go to solution

Hi I am still seeing the message so I'm a bit concerned, are there any updates at all ? 

Many thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 13

Go to solution

Hi, @Olliecutts88 I'm sorry I can see @RobbieMac was helping you with this but he is ill at the moment. I've just chased up our BT Cloud team asking them to provide you with an update. I expect they'll be in touch tomorrow.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 13

Go to solution

No worries thank you very much, hope he gets well soon