cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Contacting BT

Go to solution

After finally cancelling my contract with BT (which was anything but easy btw) I have returned my hub,router,bt box etc to them. This was done at the post office on the 27/2/23. I have a receipt for this, Ref QZ445635177GB.

I am now being bombarded with"reminders" that they havent received it, but it can take 3 weeks to log in in system.

Its now over 3 weeks since I sent it, all the texts/emails sent can't be replied to and there is nothing on the website that allows me to log this information with them.

As people have mentioned, it seems odd that they can send emails/texts etc that are supposedly legally binding, but dont offer their customers the courtesy of replying by the same method. As many people have noted,it is incredibly difficult to contact them re cancellation etc but they insist we have to phone, and once again they expect me to go through the labourious challenge of trying to get to the "correct" department to resolve an issue of their own making/incompetence.

Hopefully someone can pass the above information on to them so they can resolve their own issue, and not attempt to charge me for something they have already been sent.

As my final bill is paid,I've cancelled the direct debit and will be happy to discuss the matter in court if need be.

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Contacting BT

Go to solution

Hi @malbur6

Welcome to the BT Community and thank you for posting!

I am sorry that you're still receiving reminders to return your equipment even though they've all been sent back.  This is something we will be able to help sort out.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
It's telling me I have no private nsgs
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Malbur 

Thanks for posting back.

I am sorry for the confusion.  I did send you a message earlier today at 15:15.  To view your private messages see: Private messages

Let me know if you've found it ok.

**Edit**  I see you're replying from another profile.  I will message you privately to sort this out as you're only permitted to have one forum profile.

Thanks,

Robbie

Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for sending over the details @malbur6 .

Those items have now been marked as returned for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings