cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Content partner??

Hello

I have just been sent an email saying that I have have Xbox game pass as an extra. The email says to activate go to  My BT--Content partner.  This is not showing. How do I get it to work please?

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Content partner??

There are numerous like yours if you use search

Have you more than 1 account?

Have you paid first bill?

Try mods suggestion.    https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Re-My-BT-Content-Partner-Section-is-missing/m-p/2321232#M...

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

I only have 1 account that I am aware of. I recently upgraded my package as my contract was coming to an end. I have been with Bt fibre for 2 years. When I upgraded I assume I keep the same account. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

I havent paid a bill at the new price yet as its not due. BT sent me the email to activate the Xbox.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Have you paid bill since upgrade?

You need to use pc/laptop not mobile app

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

I havent paid a bill since upgrade. I am using my PC.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

@Mainman Welcome to the community and thanks for posting, when did your upgrade order complete? 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

I upgraded at the beginning of this week. I received an email from BT yesterday  about the Xbox.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Thanks, @Mainman I'm sorry, I've seen it take up to three days after the email has been sent for it to become visible in MyBT. Can you give it a couple more days and reach out to me if it's still not there? 

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Many thanks. I'll leave it a bit longer.

0 Ratings