cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Equipment Return

Go to solution

It is now 3 weeks since I returned my router following upgrade.  I am still getting messages asking for the return and it remains as an outstanding issue on the order.  I have the postage receipt dated 31st January.  Can someone intervene and update the system?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Equipment Return

Go to solution

Hi @beaney59 Thanks for posting, I'm sorry you're still being chased to return the equipment after sending it back. I can help with this and will send you a private message so you can send over your details to the moderation team.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @beaney59 ,

Thanks for sending over the details. I've marked the package as returned but if you see any charges etc for that please get in touch and I'll look into it for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi

i have a similar problem. I returned a Hub to BT on 10 February using the BT supplied pre-paid label addressed to BT Returns, Yorkshire Distribution Centre, XX10 1BT. Royal Mail Tracking shows that it was delivered on 12 February.

However it still shows on MyBT as outstanding and I have now received 2 “reminder” emails from BT threatening to charge me £50.

I am reluctant to phone BT on 0800 800 150 as even when I eventually get through the queue and the menu maze, talking to them is one of life’s less pleasant experiences! I have not been able to find any alternative method of contacting this major communications company (eg email, chat, text or even snailmail). Any suggestions gratefully received.

0 Ratings