cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 2 of 5

Game Pass Ultimate.

I've cancelled my GPU subscription through Microsoft and it expires tomorrow.  Im getting it through BT then . How smooth is the transition and does it activate immediately? TIA.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass

Hi all. Ive had my Xbox Series X for a couple of years and recently i noticed that i am able to get the Game Pass Ultimate through BT at £10 a month . Ive been paying £13 p/m direct from Microsoft for all this time . Obviously i am now intending to get it through BT to save me some money , however,  how smooth is the transition and what do i do ? I have cancelled my current subscription that runs out in a couple of days but how do i go about transferring it to BT and is access available immediately? Ive looked online but to no avail . Thank you in advance for your help.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Re: Game Pass Ultimate.

Hi, @MikeN73 It's quite straightforward, once you click add now the MyBT site will guide you on the setup steps. You'll then be linked into Microsoft where you link the pass to your Gamertag, and the voucher is automatically added immediately.

Thanks

Neil

Message 4 of 5

Appreciate the reply . I did it earlier and it was very straightforward and is now showing on my Xbox as BT/EE ,however nothing is showing on my end on my BT app and next months bill is still estimated as the same as this month, i also havent had any email notifications from BT. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @MikeN73. keep an eye out as email confirmation will follow. 
The MyBT app is not the place to view the Game Pass you may find more information if you log in on a web browser.

Cheers

John