cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Multiple Accounts

Go to solution

I have recently re-joined BT and have a new account number, I also have my old (previous) account number showing how can I get this removed? as it confusing me when I log into my account as is defaults to this

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Multiple Accounts

Go to solution

Call BT 0800.800.150 and ask for billing. They should be able to remove the old account.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks for that got the old account removed but that has given me another problem that now when I log in it says

“We couldn’t find any account details for that BT ID. Please try again”

At the top of the main screen where the account number is usually displayed its blank now, can't see any bills or services however if i click account details its shows the correct account number and my personal details and thats it.

Had another chat with tech today but they could not see anything wrong and just gave me the wait 24hrs for it to clear!! I'm not holding my breath!!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @staylor3uk,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry if you're having problems accessing your account information through your BT ID. 

If you send me your details, I'll be able to take a look at this for you. 

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
Thanks for reaching out to me regarding my issue, as of today I can now see my bills ect so it looks like it has cleared.
I will get back in touch if this changes but fingers crossed its sorted.

Many Thanks, Steve
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @staylor3uk,

Thank you for updating the thread.

Paddy

0 Ratings