cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Kit return

Hi all, I recently had to have a new hub sent out. It arrived and had instructions and a label to return the old broken one, which I did. Today, about week later I have received a bag and label to return again. The order tracking on my account says complete. Please could someone confirm our tell me have to confirm the old one had been received. Ty

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Kit return

Hi @Apeyape

Welcome to the BT Community and thank you for your post!

I am sorry for the confusion from receiving the returns kit after you had already returned the equipment using the kit that came with your Hub replacement.  Give my colleagues a shout on 0800 800 150 and they'll be able to confirm this for you.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Kit return

Hi @Apeyape,

Just a quick post to follow up with you. Did you give that number a call and were they able to confirm if the equipment has been received?

If for any reason they weren't able to help, I'll be able to check this for you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings