cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Multiple Accounts

Hi All,

I've just signed up again for a new broadband account and I have had BT accounts in the past.

I have a order Ref but no new account number.

i was asked to download app and I signed in using my email address for the 4 closed accounts. 

First question is how to delete old accounts associated with my email address and secondly will they assign me a new account for my new order?

m thanks in advance

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Multiple Accounts

Hi, @stephenpritchard welcome to the community and thanks for posting. Your new account number is included in the first couple of order confirmation emails that are sent, you can add it to your MyBT account in the 'Your details' then 'Account section'.

We can help with the removal of your old account numbers, I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the BT Community moderation team.

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi @stephenpritchard, thanks for taking the time to speak with me on Saturday. The old accounts should all be removed now. Please would you log in and check your BTID is working ok and let me know.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hello @NeilO 

I am also having the removal of old account numbers issue. 

Could I ask that you send me the details of how to resolve this too.

Thank you

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @j0hng0rman,

I'll be able to give you a hand getting that old account removed. 

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings