cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 30

Quidco Cashback Declined

Go to solution

Hi

I signed up to a 24 month contract on 22nd October as I would get 115.50 cash back. This is the main reason I am changing ISP.

I received an email saying the claim has been declined stating "On this occasion, the retailer has declined your cashback claim stating that your purchase was either amended, returned or cancelled."  

When I applied I had to contact the customer service as my address was not displaying properly, omitting the housing estate name, which often happens but then results in a house further down the street receiving my mail.  This was rectified by customer service, however I am guessing this is the reason for the decline.

Please can I get some assistance to get this resolved.  I am still waiting for the enginner visit so presume I can cancel and try again or apply elsewhere, but I'd rather remain with BT and get onboard as soon as possible.

Thanks for the help.

0 Ratings
29 REPLIES 29
Message 2 of 30

Re: Quidco Cashback Declined

Go to solution

@Kssquared1 

I have asked a moderator to assist. One of them should reply here tomorrow.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 30

Go to solution

Thank you

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 30

Go to solution

Hi @Kssquared1

Welcome and thanks for your post!

I am sorry that your Quidco cashback has been declined.  We'll be able to investigate why that happened and get this sorted out.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 30

Go to solution

Hi,

Someone tried to call me and left a voicemail and then sent a message saying I need to get hold of Quidco. I have already raised a Cashback claim which they declined already so I have no means to do anything more with Quidco. Please can I get some assistance to get this resolved as I need to get the Cashback or a credit will be fine to make this move worthwhile else I will likely need to cancel. 

Thanks for the help. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 30

Go to solution

I have asked the moderator to read your update.

Bear in mind that any cashback would not be paid until 14 days after your service has been activated, so there is plenty of time for this to be resolved. The moderators normally sort this out, so I would not be concerned.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 30

Go to solution

Thanks Keith. I also got an email to say my chase was closed so not feeling confident. Appreciate your assistance. 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 30

Go to solution

The problem is that lots of different people get involved which can cause confusion. The moderators take ownership, and provided you have a valid claim to cashback, then they will make sure its paid. Its quite possible your call was from a different team.

Its quite likely that your issue has not yet been picked up by a moderator, as they are very busy, and it can take a few working days, as it was only the 5th November when they posted. When did you reply to the private message from @RobbieMac ?

Changes to orders normally cause things to fail. Its the same with the BT Reward cards.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 30

Go to solution

I replied to RobbieMac the same day. I think that’s exactly what went wrong as the complex name was missing from my address which happens often so I called and got it changed else my mail lands up half a mile up the road. Problem is Quidco declined my Cashback really quickly so I assumed it was an error so raised a claim which was also declined like next day. I only found this forum afterwards when Googling and now I can’t raise another claim. The person that left me a voicemail also sent me a PM which is below :

Thanks for sending over the details. I tried calling, sorry I missed you. I've had a look at this and I'm sorry but as this is with a 3rd party there is nothing we can do to help. Your best option would be to complete a missing cashback claim form and try explaining what changes were made. I'm sorry I can't be of any further assistance with this.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 30

Go to solution

That may be @DavidM  who replied, if that is the David in the reply?

Did you complete a missing cashback claim as he asked? 

See https://www.quidco.com/cashback-tracking/

https://www.quidco.com/sign-in/?sign_in_redirect_path=%2Fnew-enquiry%2F&forced

Try that, and also see if you get more advice from a moderator tomorrow.

This sort of thing has occurred before, and usually gets resolved eventually. 

0 Ratings