cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Quidco cashback declined

Go to solution

Hi, FullFibre 500 customer. Service went live on 28 January 2023. It was delayed due to openreach.

Cashback was declined by Quidco. I raised claim with Quidco, they asked for Order Reference, which I provided.

Cashback declined again:

“We are writing to you about your cashback claim.

On this occasion, the retailer has declined your cashback claim stating that your purchase was either amended, returned or cancelled. Due to this, we will not be receiving the commission and we are unable to pass this to you as cashback.

This is the only information provided to us from the retailer and I’m sorry we cannot provide any further or more specific details around their decision.

We understand this is disappointing and want to assure you that our team has done everything possible to attempt to obtain your cashback. As this is the retailer's final decision we are unable to dispute this any further with them.”

Please can you help me with this?

Please contact me via Private Message, I’ll provide all the details.

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Quidco cashback declined

Go to solution

Hi @jimiyo

Welcome and thanks for posting.

I am sorry that your Quidco cashback has been declined.  We'll be able to check what happened.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Quidco cashback declined

Go to solution

Hi @jimiyo, thanks for getting back to me on PM to confirm that the cash back has been updated to show your order has tracked.

Cheers

John