cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Re: Delete old account

Go to solution

@DanielS 

I too have the same problem- my account keeps defaulting to an old pass, and therefore I cannot complete the Discovery + activation.

Essentially I had BT Ultimate Pass monthly, then changed over to BT on Sky pass, but the sales guy confirmed I’d have a second account set up on the same email. I essentially need the original Ultimate pass account delete and just leave my remaining BT on Sky one.

Are you able to PM me so I can try and resolve?

Would like to be able to set up Discovery + so I’m future ready for the handover.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Delete old account

Go to solution

Hi @SPORTSLJM,

I've moved your post onto its own thread. I'll be able to give you a hand getting that old account removed from your My BT. I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

We have been really busy over the last few days and we're working through a bit of a backlog at the moment. It will be a few days before one of the team will be in touch. If you need this fixed right away, please give BT a call on 0330 1234 150.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Delete old account

Go to solution

Hi @SPORTSLJM, thanks for your PM earlier to confirm you've got this resolved using the live chat service.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings