cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Re: My BT Content Partner Section is missing

Go to solution

@JohnC2 @RobbieMac @NeilO 

I am also expereincing the exact issue that @DigitalAtoms has expereinced.

When logging into my bt, it only lets me access an old account that has been closed for years.

On the billing page, i can switch to the new account, but when i then click out of this area and to any other section of the site it immedietly puts me back into the old account.

I spoke to a lady on the phone this morning called vicky from BT and she advised that she is unable to do anything like removing the old account from my BT login to aid with the issue.

Same as Digital Atoms, Im looking to activate my Xbox Gamepass for 6 months with the release of Starfield, so keen to look at resolving this as quickly as possible so I can join my friends.

If you can help im available all day today should you need to contact me.

Kind regards,

Tom

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @TheRealTeege, welcome to the forum and I've moved your post to create your own thread as the previous one is already solved.

The quickest way of fixing this is to set up another BTID with an email address that has not been used as a BTID before and it will work ok. 
If you don't have another email address you can use I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll most likely have to delete the BTID and you can set it up again the next day.
Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @JohnC2 

thanks for getting back to me quickly.

Whats the best way i can set up a BTID with a new email address?

Is it to change the email address on the account? Or Add a new Account Manger?

kind regards

Tom

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @TheRealTeege, thanks for posting back. Go to www.bt.com/mybt and choose the option Don't have a BTID 'Create One' and set up for your active account and claim the Account Holder status and not Account Manager.

Try that and post back to let us know how you get on.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hey @JohnC2 

I logged into my BT again this morning after trying a host of things and the content partner section was just there. Perhaps a lag on the server updating over night or so but all good.

Got the Game Pass and Now onto downloading Starfield!

Thankyou!

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @TheRealTeege, that's great news 🙂

John

0 Ratings