cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Re: Return my kit

Go to solution

Sorry for high jacking this thread but how do I also request a returns bag also as I know I will have to return my Smart Hub. As got it just after December 2029.

As I finally left BT FTTC and my Sky broadband FTTC on a similar package as I was with BT got switched on this morning and service seems fine after the Sky Hub rebooted itself twice durning the day.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Go to solution

Sorry for for high jacking this thread but how do I request a returns bag also as I know I will have to return my Smart Hub. As got it just after December 2019..

As I finally left BT FTTC and my Sky broadband FTTC on a similar package as I was with BT got switched on this morning and service seems fine after the Sky Hub rebooted twice durning the day.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Rather than hijacking a thread I have moved your posts onto your own thread so that you will  get replies relevant to you.

Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

@ney I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can get in touch with the moderation team, we'll be happy to organise a returns bag so you can send the smart hub back.

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks have sent you a private messsage.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi, @ney Thanks for the private message. I've ordered you a returns bag and it will be with you in the next 5 working days.

Thanks

Neil

Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks.

0 Ratings