cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Return bag

Hi,

I have an old modem and charger. Unsure why I had a second as I returned one last year when upgrading to Halo in my new house. I have been through your website, phone options and myBT but unfortunately they are not clear as to how to get a new returns bag for this.

If this could be arranged that would be fantastic.

Many thanks,

G

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Return bag

phone CS 03301234150 and ask for returns bag

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Depending on the kit to be returned, you can most of the time simply order a returns bag through your own My BT account.
https://www.bt.com/help/tv/how-to-return-and-recycle-your-bt-broadband-hub-and-bt-tv-box-fo

I've done this many times for old bt tv boxes and lots of old bt hubs.

Although, note that if you do returns through your own account, it can take weeks, or in some cases, many months for any returned equipment to be noted on your account and for the return to be updated and marked as returned.

If you can't do it through your own account, then simply contact Customer Services as mentioned in other post and get them to send you out a white returns bag, well always been white ones for myself!
I do not subscribe, so please do not always expect a reply.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @gcudd003

You can use the link above or call the helpdesk to get hold of a return kit.  Whichever is convenient for you 🙂

Post back and let me know how you get on please.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Which option do you go into from the phone menus?

It's not an option on myBT, presumably because I already sent one back last year.

Thanks

G

0 Ratings