Message 1 of 15

Virtual Reward Card

Go to solution

0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15

Re: Virtual Reward Card

Go to solution

Hi @M20thw and welcome to our community.

Can you just clarify what you're issue is? Are you chasing a reward card? If so what was the value?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 15

Go to solution

Hi David

Thanks for your reply, new to this and thought my issue had saved but obviously not. Recieved an email on 03/02/2022 regards a £50 virtual reward card and that details will be sent shortly but not heard anything yet, went onto the rewards page and comes up saying rewards you’ve already claimed but where the card would be aays no image available. And that it was claimed for on 03/02/2022. 

Thanks

Matthew

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 15

Go to solution

Thanks for getting back to me @M20thw .

I'm sure I can sort this out for you. I'll need a few details so I'll drop you a private message now so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 15

Go to solution

Hi,

Did this manage to get resolved? I'm having the same issue. I did speak to someone and they sent me the same email again about tracking it, seen below.BT Reward Card Email.png

When following the link to track I get the page below.BT Reward Card.png

Hope you can help.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 15

Go to solution
Just to clarify, I never received the further email about how to access the reward card that is mentioned in the screenshot above. Just the same email three times.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 15

Go to solution

Welcome to the BT Community @6reg

Sorry for the problems you're having claiming for your reward card.  Give my colleagues a call in the helpdesk on 0800 800 150 and they'll get you sorted.

Post back and let me know how you get on chatting with them.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 15

Go to solution
Thanks. I spoke to someone about 2 weeks ago and they sent me the same tracking email again, but I'll give it another go and let you know.
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 15

Go to solution

@6reg wrote:
Thanks. I spoke to someone about 2 weeks ago and they sent me the same tracking email again, but I'll give it another go and let you know.

Thanks for posting back so quickly @6reg 

That's fine.  Let me know how you get on.  If there are any problems we can pick up from here if needs be.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 15

Go to solution
Spoken to them and they've given me the contact details for purecard, so going to give them a call now.