cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Xbox game pass

Go to solution

Despite previous efforts to cancel this subscription for which I did not sign up, I find I have been charged.  How am I able to be reimbursed please?  I cancelled the erroneous subscription when I first became aware of it.  Help, please!

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Xbox game pass

Go to solution

phone CS 03301234150 and they should be able to help you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

Thank you so much.  Will call them. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution
let us know please how you got on - I have the same problem (charged for xbox game pass that I did NOT order....)
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

All cancelled quickly and efficiently.  Phone them on 03301234150.  There are a lot of options but it didn't take too long to speak to a human!

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

Hi, is this telephone number still valid.

I seem to have fallen foul of this as well!

Don't even have an Xbox 🤦‍♂️

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution
Hi! It worked for me and all was put right very quickly.
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

I've had the same issue, twice.

@salannar  I suggest you keep a close eye on your bill - because on 27/11/23 BT told me it was resolved (they set the autorenew date on the erroneous subscription to 25/12/23) but on 28/12/23 it was set back up again to run until 28/1/24.

BT have told me that on both occasions it was a BT system error. Not very reassuring. Also, very annoying to be having the same conversation a month on after they'd allegedly fixed things, and having - at my own time and cost - to repeat the process of claiming back the money for something I never ordered.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @xmarksthespot and thanks for posting.

Sorry you've had the happen again. Have you tried changing your BTID password etc? Have you set up the 2 step authentiication? Two-step authentication | BT Help

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

Yes, @DavidM , naturally I'd done both previously. That said, probably not really that relevant here given BT are admitting to me it was THEIR system error on both occasions; BT are saying it's happened to lots of people; and BT are after many months still investigating the cause.

So, BT know there's an issue yet fail to contact those affected, preferring instead to charge them for BT's error and for services the customer has not requested. One for Ofcom me thinks.

0 Ratings