cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

ordered a landline different account number

Go to solution

Just ordered  a BT Landline already have broadband  with BT instead of adding it to .y already account number  the system created another account number  for the landline I ordered it using the BT app this can't  be right can it.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: ordered a landline different account number

Go to solution

Hi @Dan20153 and thanks for posting.

Sorry for any confusion with your order. I'll be happy to check this for you. I've dropped you a private message so you can send over the details.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

@Dan20153 

if you already have BT broadband but selected broadband only and now want to add landline then you need to start a new contract for broadband and landline as you cannot just add landline to existing contract

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Dan20153,

@DavidM  is out of the office until tomorrow.

I have placed an order on your account to get the Digital Voice service added on for you. It's due to complete on Tuesday. After it has completed, we will need to make a few changes to make sure you are paying the right price. You will notice some difference in your package when you get your emails but rest assured, we will sort them all out for you during the week.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi my digital voice service is now working  thank you to David M and yourself for helping me with the problem.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Dan20153, that's good news and I'll let @DavidM know.

cheers

John

0 Ratings