Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 53

Re: MY BT App

same here error code to match

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 53

Re: MY BT app update from bt live chat

There is an upgrade work running with the app so it is down for now. However, you will be able to access it via www.bt.com /mybt. The app will be up and running in 24 hours.
0 Ratings
Message 23 of 53

IOS App can't show mobile usage

For several days now I have been unable to obtain usage data for both of the two IOS mobiles attached to my account.  I get a message "Sorry we can't show your mobile usage at the moment - please try again later".  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app too many times to mention, without success.  I can however, see the usage data etc. when I log in on my Windows laptop.  The 'Solutions' posted here seem to be private messages which I cannot see.

Any help will be very welcome, thank you.

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 53

Re: MyBT APP

hi jojo got in touch with live chat they said its 24 hour thing before its back on planetarylight
0 Ratings
Message 25 of 53

Re: BT App - iOS - error MB4-05

Just an update from me. Just tried the app on my iPad Pro running iOS 17.5.1 and MyBT App 8.50 and I can access the App fine and manage my WiFi connection and Parental controls, just tried it again on the iPhone and both are now working fine. 

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 26 of 53

Just an update from me. Just tried the app on my iPad Pro running iOS 17.5.1 and MyBT App 8.50 and I can access the App fine and manage my WiFi connection and Parental controls, just tried it again on the iPhone and both are now working fine. 

Message 27 of 53

Thanks for the update @markabbott1970 

Cheers

David

Message 28 of 53

Still not working... On Android here. 

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 53

Now getting  message sorry something went wrong. Please close app and try again

Message 30 of 53

Working on Android for me now.

Only issue is speed tester but everything else is fine.