cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 161 of 310

Re: BT Cloud - ERROR UN1

Go to solution

BT promised to keep me updated when I phoned rather than use the hopeless Chat Bot.

I have just had an update and they say it is taking longer to fix than anticipated. They will next update us on 8 December! At least they are communicating now. One of their tech people said they were trying to integrate their systems with EE, which they now own.

Watch this space! 

0 Ratings
Message 162 of 310

Re: BT CLOUD ERRORS

Go to solution
BT promised to keep me updated when I phoned rather than use the hopeless Chat Bot.

I have just had an update and they say it is taking longer to fix than anticipated. They will next update us on 8 December! At least they are communicating now. One of their tech people said they were trying to integrate their systems with EE, which they now own.

Watch this space! 
0 Ratings
Message 163 of 310

BT cloud- unable to access via web browser

Go to solution

Hello BT,

Recently in the past week or so I've been unable to access the BT Cloud via a web browser on any of my desktop or mobile devices. I can still upload photos to it via the android smartphone app, but I can't log in and view anything stored in my cloud storage.

Could someone please advise as to how this can be remedied?

I know it says on the website that the BT cloud isn't available for customers who have registered with BT after 2022, but I've been with BT since 2006, possibly earlier.

Thanks,
Matt Street

0 Ratings
Message 164 of 310

Re: BT Cloud 22.12.33 not working ERROR UN1

Go to solution

Watch this space! 
0 Ratings
Message 165 of 310

Re: BT Cloud 22.12.33 not working

Go to solution

Watch this space! 
0 Ratings
Message 166 of 310

Go to solution

Changing my password for email address and for the cloud app resolved my issues 🙃 

0 Ratings
Message 167 of 310

Go to solution
Most of us cannot log into Cloud to change the password!
0 Ratings
Message 168 of 310

Go to solution

"Most of us cannot log into Cloud to change the password!"

What this person said. Quite frustrating really.

0 Ratings
Message 169 of 310

Go to solution

To add to the frustration. ... I can still access my backups via Windows 10 desktop and the My BT account.  I exit BT Cloud and run my safe copy of 22-12-11 and this has just managed to back-up 22 files before being interrupted by the 22-12-33 ( auto-update ) which immediately fails and everything comes to a grinding halt.  What have they done between 22-12-11 and 22-12-33 ???

0 Ratings
Message 170 of 310

Go to solution

Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry about the problems you've encountered with accessing the BT Cloud. Please be assured that your stored data is safe.  Our BT cloud team is working to address this and the moderators have been feeding back the sentiment of the community, we will post further updates when they're made available to us.

Thanks

Neil