cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 191 of 310

Re: BT Cloud 22.12.33 not working ERROR UN1

Go to solution

@Syrup 

What are actually logging on to. If I try from any browser I will get UN1.

0 Ratings
Message 192 of 310

Go to solution

Cicero

There is an BT  Cloud app available for both Windows and OS from their Apps stores, also for mobile phones from Google Play store.

As long as you login to the app with the same details you use for the web it’s all available.

As I stated I cannot use the web version for the reason stated by everyone else but have no problem with the app

My personal opinion is I think BT want everybody to use the app so the can delete the web version.

0 Ratings
Message 193 of 310

Go to solution

@Syrup 

No offense - but please don't cause any confusion. It looks like you would be the only person for whom the app works. This is not true - I cannot log in from my IOS and Android applications (iPhone, iPad, Sony phone). I can't log in either via the web app or from the BT website - for the last 2 weeks.

Message 194 of 310

Go to solution

Max 5

I am not trying to cause confusion, I'm just trying to help.

I have uploaded a couple of screenshots. You do have to open the app as administrator.

Perhaps I'm just the lucky one.

bt cloud a small.jpgbt cloud s.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 195 of 310

Go to solution

I've just searched the Microsoft App Store. There are no results for 'BT Cloud'  or 'BT Cloud App'

Can you post a link to the download?

0 Ratings
Message 196 of 310

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Message 197 of 310

Go to solution

@Syrup 

I run BT Cloud app as administrator and can see files being reported as uploaded. Not attempted any recovery though!

0 Ratings
Message 198 of 310

Go to solution
Yes, but foolishly at the suggestion of someone on this forum, I uninstalled and reinstalled the BT App. Now the files don't upload either and I cannot log back in to restart it.
0 Ratings
Message 199 of 310

Go to solution

JCHampshire58

I am glad I am not the only one. I was beginning to doubt myself.
Downloading is quite straightforward. Click on the folder symbol open the folder or file you want and save it to your desktop or a folder on your computer.

Message 200 of 310

Go to solution

@Syrup 

You can say that application works properly when you can log out and log in again without any problems and as many time as you need. Otherwise, talking about "the application is working properly" is false and misleading. Just wait until BT says that everything is fine because there are users for whom everything works....