cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 271 of 310

Re: BT CLOUD ERRORS

Go to solution

@JTS1 

Hello, until it all went wrong I have mainly be using my Samsung phone, I have since logged into it via desktop browser (PC) to manually update my photos from the past month or so since it has stopped working but before that, exclusively just on my phone. 

0 Ratings
Message 272 of 310

Go to solution

@Ian113 

Hi Ian,

Thanks for your message and the tips. 

Unfortuantely moving form portrait to landscape does not do anything, there is nothing else on the screen apart from the black spinning circle (on a white screen) I've tried pinching the screen to like zoom out but nothing I can do seems to work. 😞 

0 Ratings
Message 273 of 310

Go to solution

For any Android users who are facing the white background and black spinning circle (after pressing the 'Get Started' button). I have been on the phone to the BT Cloud Technical team - they are aware of the issue which seems to stretch over a variety of Samsung devices - he could not give an exact time frame but hoping it would be fixed in the next 4-5 weeks with a software update - I have asked them to keep my complaint open so they contact me once it has been fixed - and I will post here again. 

If you are desperate to backup the photos on your phone, you can access the BT Cloud via your phone browser and force desktop mode (otherwise it will try to open the app) - From there you can manually select whatever hasnt been backed up and do it there. Its a bit of a blag but gives you peace of mind that you media is backed up somewhere. 

0 Ratings
Message 274 of 310

Go to solution

Hi John,

As you have a contact in the BT Cloud dept, canyon confirm that the latest version works fully on iMac?

I have posted on here for quite a time with no reply. My fault has been with BT Cloud since before christmas.

Thanks

Chris

0 Ratings
Message 275 of 310

Go to solution

Hi Chris. I don't have any contacts at BT Cloud. Just like you, I am a struggling user although I can say that since they got BT Cloud back online it has been working well for me on Win11.

Good luck.

John

0 Ratings
Message 276 of 310

Go to solution

Still no functionality on the BT Cloud app on my android phone. I've given up.

0 Ratings
Message 277 of 310

Go to solution

I still have an open complaint with them and they phoned me last week to tell me they are still working on it, still no idea of time frame.... Thinking of chucking it in with BT when my contract is up in April, they seem to be the most expensive and this has also left a sour taste in my mouth. I can get unlimited cloud photo storage with Amazon so I don't need this broken cloud anymore. Or the amount I save from moving away from BT I will pay for proper unlimited cloud storage. 

0 Ratings
Message 278 of 310

Go to solution

Sadly they say it is a free add on and so fixing it doesn't get the level of service if it were paid for. But a free add on is not a selling point for me if it doesn't work.

0 Ratings
Message 279 of 310

Go to solution

Chris179, is the BT Cloud App icon that you say doesn't appear when you turn your iMac on available in your App Library?

JTS1

0 Ratings
Message 280 of 310

Go to solution

Hi,

Yes, when I double click, it launches and appears in the menu bar. Any changes then get sync. As soon as I log out it does not reappear till app launch again. Only happing since new version 22.12.33  2024

Just need a body with an iMac to confirm it works.

Chris

0 Ratings