cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 51 of 310

Re: BT Cloud - ERROR UN1

Go to solution

Absolutely, same issue. Experienced it a couple of times yesterday but was always able to get access at the 2nd attempt. Today, it errors on every attempt. I've logged it with BT but not holding my breath...

0 Ratings
Message 52 of 310

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Message 53 of 310

Re: BTCloud Error UN1

Go to solution

Their advice is nonsense. I have been using the cloud desktop app and web app for a while on Win11. There is a specific issue with the UN1 error which I've seen intermittently over the past few days but today looks to be much worse/widespread. The same error appears on my Android app which rules out their poor advice on Win11.

0 Ratings
Message 54 of 310

Go to solution

I've resolved it. Simply reset my main BT ID account password and now able to login to BT Cloud.

Message 55 of 310

Go to solution

I've resolved it. Simply reset my main BT ID account password and now able to login to BT Cloud.

0 Ratings
Message 56 of 310

Go to solution

So glad I found this thread.  So I am not the only one.  Usually I get in after 5 to 10 attempts.

Today - nothing.

Is there any chance that anyone from BT will ever read this and fix it?

0 Ratings
Message 57 of 310

Go to solution

@NeilO Neil, hi, I'm also experiencing this fatal error. Can this be escalated please - I have no access to BT Cloud.

Continual UN1 error.

Please advise.

Many thanks

0 Ratings
Message 58 of 310

Go to solution

Look, for me it does not work on Linux, MacOS or Android...

0 Ratings
Message 59 of 310

Error code UN1

Go to solution

I've lost access to BT cloud weeks ago now, no way to get in via android apps or web browsers.

I'm aware there are multiple users complaining of the same, I was wondering if I need to raise some kind of support ticket.

Message 60 of 310

Go to solution

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry if you're having problems accessing your BT Cloud. I've flagged this to the Cloud team for investigation and I'll post back as soon as I know more.

Thanks,

Paddy