cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 26

Re: My BT app not working

Hi @hewinson78 Have you tried a password reset of your BT ID? Forgot login details (bt.com)

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 26

Yes I have tried that also a few times. I can login online it’s just the app that comes up with message saying ‘sorry not able to login. Please try again’ when I try again I get the circle of doom
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 26

Hi @hewinson78 I'm sorry that hasn't worked, I'll send you a private message so you can send your details to the moderation team and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 26

Still not working!!! I’m getting really frustrated with this.  Changes cannot be made in the hub manager anymore!! Anyone got any other suggestions as bt haven’t been in contact 

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 26

Good morning @hewinson78,

I am sorry that we haven't been able to get in touch with you here yet. There are a few more people ahead of you in our queue. You can call in if you wish however we will get to you as soon as we can.

Thank you
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 26

Hi @hewinson78

Thank you for sending over your details.

I am sorry for the problems you've experienced logging into the MyBT app.  I picked up your complaint this morning and I can see there is a case already being managed by my colleague.  They have sent this off to get the issue resolved for you and have it scheduled in give you a shout again tomorrow.

I am confident that the complaint is where it needs to be for the issue to be fixed.  Therefore, no action is needed from our side.  I have went ahead and updated the complaint to record your contact from the community also.

Feel free to keep us posted how this goes.

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 26

Can I check where this is up to as the app still isn’t working?

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 26

I am having the same problem with my iPhone 8. Been on to BT tech man for ages and cannot resolve. Did u find a solution?

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 26

Hi unfortunately not they are still trying to find a solution
0 Ratings
Message 20 of 26

Thanks. Me too 

0 Ratings