cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Free Gift

Go to solution

Hi all,

I've read a number of threads regarding the claim of the free gamepass ultimate included in my package.

I've paid 2 bills now but still cannot see the 'content partners' option on my products within MYBT, can anyone help?

Many thanks

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Free Gift

Go to solution

if you are using the MYBT app you need to use  a web browser to access MYBT the your products then manage.  if still nothing post back

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hey imjolly,

Yes i'm using on a desktop. Also tried on mobile and the app to no avail.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

as you have tried on web page then I have asked a mod to see if they can help

they will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @palmer234,

I am sorry that it doesn't appear to be showing as available on your MyBT.

We can look into this to see if it's available and how to get it for you.

I'm going to send you a private message that you can reply back to me on.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @palmer234 I apologise for the delay in resolving the issue with your BT ID so that you could claim your game pass. I understand that it may have been frustrating for you, but I am glad that we were able to find a solution in the end. If you need any further help, please do not hesitate to post back on the community.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings