cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Xbox Ultimate game pass subscription

Go to solution

Hi

I see posts of other user having trouble with their xbox pass, I am in the the same boat, pass has expired and still says managed by BT/EE

How do I remove please?

Thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Xbox Ultimate game pass subscription

Go to solution

Screenshot 2023-11-27 132707.png

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Ash007, sorry your account has not reverted back to Microsoft after the end of your BT Game Pass.

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll get this raised to our Xbox team. 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Ash007 Thanks for messaging us with your details, I can see the Xbox team have been in touch and got you sorted.

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi,  similar Issue. XBox Games Pass Ultimate shows active on Microsoft Website and shows 'Purchased from BT/EE' , but the Games Pass does not show active on the online BT Account. Tried BT account accessed via Web browser and the app and both do not show the Games Pass under products. Issue has been discussed numerous times with BT agents. Games Pass doesn't show active on the Broadband Account either. Therefore BT cannot remove it, as it doesn't show there. On Microsoft Website, if I go to the games pass and click 'Manage' , it just takes me to general EE Homepage. Can I get some help please ? Issue ongoing for months. Can you provide any help or advice to resolve and get it removed?  Showing on the BT Bill each month, so being charged £12.00 for it, but no-one can figure out how to remove it . 

0 Ratings