cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Xbox subscription cancelled

Hi all

The xbox subscription that we had as a perk of upgrading has been cancelled without explanation, when we are supposed to have it until December 2024.

I called in February after receiving an email saying that due to unusual/fraudulent activity the xbox pass would be removed but was told multiple times to ignore it as the email was a 'spam' email.

I've called BT tonight, and the agent advised the only way for the xbox pass to be reactivated is to 'upgrade' our service (again) but that BT would refund the difference in packages. Is this right? The way I'm feeling right now I'm thinking of leaving BT altogether, all over a silly xbox incentive.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Xbox subscription cancelled

It was a genuine email from BT not spam/scam .  There numerous posts on forum of customer complaining about getting charged for Xbox pass which never activated.  It was people selling codes for Xbox pass linked fraudulently to BT customer accounts and customers being charged £10pm

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Right OK, but it wasn't fraudulent, we (my kids) have been using this since November and now it's been cancelled.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @BChippie 

Thank you for your post and welcome back!

I am sorry that your Xbox subscription has been cancelled.  We'll be able to help you set it up again - you don't need to make any package change.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Thank you I have replied.
0 Ratings