cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 16

Xbox ultimate

Go to solution

Hi, I got an email to activate the pass and that I should do it through the content manager on my bt but it's not there. I read some other threads here and people had this issue before. I can see add now under landline, by sport etc, but I can't see Xbox pass. Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
15 REPLIES 15
Message 2 of 16

Re: Xbox ultimate

Go to solution

here is a similar post which may help  

https://community.bt.com/t5/Broadband-Extras-Apps-from-BT/MY-BT-has-no-Content-Partners-for-Xbox-Ult...

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @Lukdz welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry to see you're having problems activating your game pass.

It won't show on the MyBT app so you need to log in using a web browser. Make sure that it's the correct account number showing on the top right of the webpage. If you're a returning customer and had a different account number previously you should be able to choose the new account number from the drop-down.

Let me know if that works.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 16

Go to solution

Forgot to mention, I am looking at the browser not the app. Still not there.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 16

Go to solution

@Lukdz is the account number correct?

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 16

Go to solution

It's not a number that I got through when I ordered my broadband. So no not the same I guess? This is the only time I ever got anything from BT so no chance I'm logged in into my other account etc.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 16

Go to solution

@Lukdz can you try adding the new account number in the 'your details', account section of MyBT?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 16

Go to solution

I can't see where I can do that. Do you mean add now in products section? It's so not intuitive..

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 16

Go to solution

@Lukdz You need to click 'your details' a the top of the webpage. Then click 'account' and on that page, it gives you the option to add an account number if it's missing.

Thanks

Neil 

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 16

Go to solution

@Lukdz were you able to add the new account number?

Neil

0 Ratings