cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

IPC6023

I'm hoping somone on here can help me I had bt for years and never had a problem. Came on today too watch sport and IPC6023 popped up. I rest the box I have rest the hub and done everything the man on the phone told me to do nothing has worked. I have seen alot of post about logging in to admin and changing some settings but I don't have a clue what that means. Hoping somone can help so my boys are not missing their football annoying when it all they will watch 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: IPC6023

Hi @Jasmine-2 welcome to the community, I'm sorry to see you're getting an IPC6023 error. When you get the error is the screen black or does the picture break up then the error appears? Most of the time these errors mean there is a connection problem between the TV box and the Hub. Can you let us know what box you have and how is it connected to the broadband hub? 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Its just say the code and a black screen but I can still use my apps like Netflix on their. The box is the older one the youview one with the sliver strip at the front of the box. The set up is the yellow and white wire going from the bt box too the hub under the stairs. We have fiber too the home too. Where all the white boxes are under their. We only seem to have a proper with it since it's gone too ee 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

hi @Jasmine-2 and thanks for raising. I have checked the line and can see there's an issue with multicast delivery on your fibre circuit. I will ask for a check to be made on your broadband line and a fault to get raised for you.

thanks

David

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Thank you David do you know how long bit will take too be fixed I do know that the man has booked somone too come out Wednesday morning hoping it can be sorted before then so don't waste time for somone to come out 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Good morning, heard back from Openreach that several circuits are affected by the same issue which looks to be on a network switch, hopefully we''ll see that fixed in the next day given the impact. That engineer appointment is unlikely to help so I will ask our Consumer appointing team to cancel that and let you know what the outcome is.

In the meantime , if you use any streaming services like iPlayer, Netflix and NowTV they will be fine but any extra TV channels on the EPG e.g. TNT Sport will have the IPC6023 problem. 

Thanks

David

0 Ratings