cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 71 of 378

Re: New features

Are you able to use the mini box to watch recordings from the main box?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 72 of 378

Unfortunately not 😭
You do have access to all the catch up services though, so most content should be available.
0 Ratings
Message 73 of 378

Its a shame that you cannot access recordings from it but as you said at least I can access catch up services 🙂

0 Ratings
Message 74 of 378

@DarrenDevI've read the pinned comment about Freeview over IP but it doesn't specify what software version etc. just that it is being rolled out.  Can you confirm so we'll know when we can carry out a factory reset?

0 Ratings
Message 75 of 378

So do we just get in touch with bt to get the mini box ? 

Why do they not tell us about these things ? Surely they should just be sent out to people that have multiroom already ? 

Message 76 of 378

@DarrenDev  think I’ve worked it out from the pinned post FAQs - I use my own Router in the house which I have set up as works better with my smart home setup. Shame this only works with a bt smart hub. Not sure why but hey ho.

0 Ratings
Message 77 of 378

I'm not sure I'm afraid - I'm on a later version, so can't confirm what you need to be on. It has been made available for everyone though, so if you check and it says no updates available then you have it.

You can also factory reset from the maintenance mode without losing your recordings. I'm not sure if they'll be playable if you switch to IP mode though.
Message 78 of 378

Ah ok. Yes, that'll be it @Lawiltshire
Multicast over WiFi wasn't an easy task, and required updates to both the hub and box.
Message 79 of 378

I can’t get this to work for me. Tried two factory resets with the aerial unplugged. Just sets up as normal and there’s no option to choose internet or aerial. Tried making sure the box is updated first.

Are all Pro boxes the same or was there an hardware revision.

How do we get hold of the new Multiroom box my old one is so slow it’s unusable and a waste of a fiver a month.

Message 80 of 378

@DarrenDev ok thanks. 

@jas20001978 

Same here, not going to keep sitting through the 'Rylan and Savage' show in the hope that it works!  If anyone who has got it working could confirm what their software is etc. just to make sure we're all on the same version that'd be great. 

0 Ratings