cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 41 of 48

Re: Youview missing apps

Go to solution

My apps have now moved back to where they were and missing apps now appearing thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 42 of 48

Go to solution

I've tried this method but not working for me, I'm missing C4 & S4C apps, although I can search for programmes and are able to play via the app, but not navigate directly to the app. Any ideas?

0 Ratings
Message 43 of 48

Go to solution

I got a new bt box and have installed it and haven't got stv app and itv apps or channel 4 anymore. We tried the fix but it has not worked. We live in Central Scotland. The box serial no is 882506+1818002534

0 Ratings
Message 44 of 48

Go to solution

@NicolaWood go back a page on this chat thread and see the comment from David H.

There appears to be an ongoing issue with customers in Central Scotland.

I also live in Central Scotland and have the STV app but I use IP mode, and you do not get some channels, although I also plug the ariael into the TV and switch between the two.

The current channel list is at https://www.bt.com/help/tv/guide/ip-freeview-guide

Hopefully more channels will get added later. 

You will need to reset the box via the settings menu and unplug the ariael when the box is restarting. 

If you don't want to go down this route there may also be a system update that you can install by going to settings and about device and check for system updates. 

0 Ratings
Message 45 of 48

Go to solution

@richiejg see my comment above. It may also help with your issue.

0 Ratings
Message 46 of 48

Go to solution

The issue in central Scotland was resolved the following day (back in June) - it's not ongoing anymore @Weerab1983

Are you still seeing issues @NicolaWood? I can see you connected a DTR-T2100 box last night, however it hasn't called in to our servers so I can't get any logs from it yet. Have you connected the aerial and tuned channels in OK? If so, do you have the STV channel listed in the TV Guide?

Please note that as it's an older box IP mode isn't an option for you, so please ignore Weerab1983's comment.

0 Ratings
Message 47 of 48

Go to solution

What do you mean by older box? I thought the box we connected last night was the newest version. We just received it from yourselves last week. Thanks Nicola 

0 Ratings
Message 48 of 48

Go to solution
You previously had a DTR-T1000 box. This is no longer supported, so you were automatically sent out our next-oldest box free of charge - the DTR-T2100.
To get one of our newer boxes, you'd need to take out one of current TV subscription packages.
0 Ratings