cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 48

Re: Youview missing apps

Go to solution

HI guys,

Thanks all for posting. Can you just confirm the following and we'll get this looked into.

> What is the exact box you have

> Can you view the channel normally (e.g. Channel 4)

> Have youtried rebooting the box and making sure it's on the latest software release

> Completed a soft factory reset

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 48

Go to solution

Hi. I can confirm that all the channels are working OK and available. All my normal featured apps are there and working except stv and channel 4 apps are missing in aerial set up mode but are there in iptv mode.I have the new Pro box. Connection is  wireless . Have done all the cable checks and factory reset several times. Really fed up watching the Rylan and Robbie video as I have seen it so many times the last few days.

Gordon 

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 48

Go to solution

Thanks for the feedback @Gss67 

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 48

Go to solution

@DavidM 

Hi

What is the exact box you have: BT Pro (model RTIW387)

> Can you view the channel normally (e.g. Channel 4)

Yes, I can view affected channels normally but as above, i) logo not showing, ii) backwards guide for these channels is blank and iii) future shows for these channels don't appear in "On Now & Later" after searching 

> Have youtried rebooting the box and making sure it's on the latest software release.

Yes, I have reboot and have "Software up to date" and "You've got all the latest apps" messages

> Completed a soft factory reset

Yes

I need to run the box in aerial mode as IPTV mode is too limited in terms of simultaneous viewing/recording.

Many thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 48

Go to solution

Thanks @ChrisR6262 

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 48

Go to solution

I was wondering if @DarrenDev might be able to help with this?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 48

Go to solution
I've noticed our expert on this, but I doubt he'll see it before Monday.
Message 18 of 48

Go to solution
The response from YouView is that atmospheric conditions are causing boxes connected with aerial to switch to alternative regions - e.g. users near the border are picking up England TV regions instead of Scotland. Does this make sense to those in this thread who have lost STV? Are you near the border?
0 Ratings
Message 19 of 48

Go to solution

Hi. 

My tv signal is classed as central scotland and think the transmitter is midway between Glasgow and Edinburgh. I live around 7 miles west of Glasgow and around 100 miles from the border. Hopefully one day it will return to previous setting 

Thanks Gordon 

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 48

Go to solution
Glasgow 👌 using Blackhill transmitter.
Thanks for your reply 👍
0 Ratings