cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 551 of 952

Re: New email format

Not a major issue, but I keep getting blank images, which I then say I want to see, do I save, yes, then every time back to blank images do you want to save, yes, but it doesn't save. Any ideas please?

0 Ratings
Message 552 of 952

That's another of the frustrating things in a very long list of frustrating things!
0 Ratings
Message 553 of 952

me too!!
0 Ratings
Message 554 of 952

I was getting the same for weeks and altering my settings every time I needed to. Then for a couple of days this week, the setting hadn't reverted to block all images so I thought it was sorted.

Alas, today we are back to the block all images setting.

Message 555 of 952

You have lost me. I have no idea what you are trying to achieve.

Can you be more specific, are you wanting to search for an individual contact or are you wanting to search for an email?

In both cases I have answered how to do that.

If you want to search all your folders you use the search box and click on the drop down arrow to the right hand side of it and enter your search criteria.

0 Ratings
Message 556 of 952

System Error - Returned Email /Reason: 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied.

Ever since the BT 'upgrade', an web design organization I've been able to email no problem are suddenly blocked and I can't get in touch with them by email any more.  They prefer me to just reply to their emails, as then it allows their ticketing system to track and coordinate all communications about the work they are doing for me in the one place - I used to be able to do this ok before, but now when I reply to one of their emails, I get a bounced email error - Email System Error - Returned Email with Subject: (with the subject of the email I tried to reply to), and a note saying: Reason: 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied.

Tried contacting postmaster at bt, and they sent me here.

Anyone else experienced this, or got any ideas on how to solve?

0 Ratings
Message 557 of 952

Hello

I used to be able to go into a saved email folder and type in at the top of the list of those emails, the sender name and what I needed was then filtered out and displayed. In this latest update (definitely NO IMPROVEMENT) I can no longer achieve that. Also, there are other things that are different and not good.

Why don't they leave things alone that are working and that people are used to?

0 Ratings
Message 558 of 952

On the images mentioned above, my earlier list of faults being looked at by BT indicates it’s on their snagging list.

still no presence of BT on these pages, we all note….

Message 559 of 952

@Dragoncard wrote:

still no presence of BT on these pages, we all note….

Really?  https://community.bt.com/t5/Email/Webmail-migration-update/td-p/2348407

Message 560 of 952

When did the 'upgrade' happen? So update mid February, but still the same issues, no further updates. It's 'typical' BT.