cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 801 of 952

Re: Email issue replying to emails

Don't need message 798 clogging-up this thread.

0 Ratings
Message 802 of 952

Re: BT Webmail Feedback

@gg30340 I'm replying to message 797. 

Mails sent from my Yahoo account with my BT address as the only recipient in Bcc generate a blank "To:" field. 

Mails sent from my almost dormant Gmail account with my BT address as the only recipient in Bcc generate the "undisclosed-recipients:;" text in the "To:" field. 

This now explains, in part, possibly, why you don't get blank "To:" fields whereas this problem affects me and presumably @SouthWest1. Let's hope the Mods pick up your message and alert the email team.

0 Ratings
Message 803 of 952

Hi - there are still many little annoying issues with this new email system - I really can't go through all 80 pages to see if my issues are covered. Is it not about time someone in BT created a known issues log and a timescale for fixing them?

Message 804 of 952

Message 805 of 952

I agree, I expect it exists in BT; I need my confidence re-building; communicate where things are, where they are going, when we can hope for everything to be done.

As an aside, I would say to all technology companies that when simple people like me learn, over the years to use a system, what we like, the way we do things, then improvements where one has to learn new routines, or lay outs, are not exactly welcome, but no one asks me.

0 Ratings
Message 806 of 952

Thanks, I missed this, does it come out regularly please?

0 Ratings
Message 807 of 952

As and when there is something to report.

You may have also missed this.

https://community.bt.com/t5/Email/BT-Webmail-Work-Arounds/td-p/2353424

Message 808 of 952

trying to get to grips with it but I seem to be accidently deleting emails - do try to be as adaptive with tech and life, but I don't believe BT really care if their customers are happy or not 

0 Ratings
Message 809 of 952

When I was changed over I found the same and it is because the delete which was easy before as it was far right has been moved inside one place to the left.

0 Ratings
Message 810 of 952

@mattyb wrote:

trying to get to grips with it but I seem to be accidently deleting emails - do try to be as adaptive with tech and life, but I don't believe BT really care if their customers are happy or not 

Try logging onto your email account then go to the settings which are found by clicking on your username at the right hand side. Then go to "Mail" in the left hand column and on the page that opens if the box is ticked beside "View next mail after delete/move" untick it.

This will stop the next email being automatically selected and possibly being deleted when you delete another email. 

0 Ratings