cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 952

Re: Spaces between each email line since update

I am assuming you mean in the list of emails. You can not change it. It is part of the "wonderful" new updated BTMail interface.

0 Ratings
Message 32 of 952

Thanks, it's actually when composing an email, a space after each line I type
0 Ratings
Message 33 of 952

Unfortunately it is the same answer. There is no way to change the line spacing when composing an email.

I am going to move your post onto the Webmail feed back thread. 

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 952

Re: Webmail feedback

A bit more feedback for the email monitors, an accessibility/usability feature.

The tab title for BT webmail takes the format foldername(x) - name_at_btinternet.com where x is the number of unread emails in the current folder (name display has been fudged to stop spambots using it). 

This includes zero (0) unread in the inbox for example - BTbrackets.jpg

Notifying the user of zero emails is unnecessary - the bracketed number should only be displayed when greater than zero, otherwise it's a distraction, especially for those with difficulty reading such small text.   

I'm pretty sure this is a feature of the new mail format - I never noticed (0) before.

Message 35 of 952

Thanks for letting me know. Why BTinternet has suddenly changed the format to this line spacing  is beyond me!

Message 36 of 952

Hi, @Eliot123 I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team. The email team would like a screenshot of what you're seeing.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 37 of 952

@NeilO wrote:

Hi, @Eliot123 I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team. The email team would like a screenshot of what you're seeing.

Thanks

Neil

For information:

If you type a message and use the carriage return key the line spacing is one and a half lines but if you are typing to the end of a line it wraps to the next line with just normal one line spacing as per the following:-

Line space.JPG

Message 38 of 952

Thanks @gg30340 I'll feed that back.

Cheers

Neil

Message 39 of 952

Hi @Eliot123 the email team has confirmed that this is the expected behavior and it's working as intended. Thanks for the screenshot @gg30340 

Thanks

Neil

Message 40 of 952

Really helpful thanks so much
0 Ratings