cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Email account

Why can I not log into my BT email account? I've followed the new instructions several times and just seem to be going round in circles. What more can I do?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Email account

Same here, tried all the fixes but no access to my emails.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Hi guys,

Welcome and thanks for your posts!

Sorry for the problems you're having logging into your emails.  Is this the link you're using? - Login to BT Email

Post back and let me know how you get on.  If you're having issues let me know what happens, please.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Hi RobbieMac, the link you supplied works great, it's the email link from the header in MyBT that does not work. I've tried numerous links from the BT site and from web searches and none of them work, this is the only one that has worked. 

ps

I can login to MyBT without issue.

Thanks Raymond3

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Hi @Raymond3 and thanks for getting back.

Can you post a screen shot of what you're seeing? Do you get any error messages?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Hi DavidM

It seems to be working this morning . I cant post a screenshot of the page with the error message as it is not appearing any more. The page I'm seeing now is the regular one which says that changes are coming to the way that we login to email and MYBT. The page I was seeing was a blank page with just input fields for username and password in the middle with the BT logo above it, the same page that RobbieMac sent me as a link but his worked.

Everything seems okay at the moment but I will update this thread if the problem re-occurs.

Thanks for all the help

Raymond3

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Thanks for the update @Raymond3 .

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Hi Robbie, thanks for your reply and my apology for thhe late response.

That is the link I've been using and it is now working fine. It was resolved after a 40 minute long session of messaging back and forward with the BT helpline which eventually suggested clearing out all the "cached images and files." 

That said, I still have the "new" message on the log in page advising me "we're making some changes to your email log in" etc etc.  

0 Ratings