cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 81 of 141

Re: Email disconnections have returned

Well at least it's becoming more regular - having to sign in twice a day every day.

0 Ratings
Message 82 of 141

I have the same issue and still no response from the mods or BT!

0 Ratings
Message 83 of 141

Just a quick response to confirm this has not been an issue for me for weeks now. Can quite happily logon at 8am, right through till 10pm, no issues at all. The continuing question is why it appears to be effecting some people and not others...

Message 84 of 141

Thanks Steve.

ust been logged out for the second time today and it is happening daily. Getting very fed up particularly at the lack of response form BT.

0 Ratings
Message 85 of 141

Hi @IMacD,

The email team believe that the issue has been fixed. It could be something with your system or browser settings that is causing the issue. What operating system are you using and what browser and version are you using on your system?

If you send me your details, I can get the email team to investigate why the issue is still happening on your system. I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

Message 86 of 141

Hi Paddy

Thanks. Have sent you a PM. I am on a desktop using Windows 10 and Chrome

0 Ratings
Message 87 of 141

@Stephen5000wrote:

Just a quick response to confirm this has not been an issue for me for weeks now. Can quite happily logon at 8am, right through till 10pm, no issues at all. The continuing question is why it appears to be effecting some people and not others...

@Stephen5000 Thanks for the information.  It might help to know what happens after 10pm - do you manually log out or just close the browser? And then, next morning at 8am, do you need to sign in again? Cheers!

0 Ratings
Message 88 of 141

@PeterE17wrote:

@Stephen5000wrote:

@Stephen5000 Thanks for the information.  It might help to know what happens after 10pm - do you manually log out or just close the browser? And then, next morning at 8am, do you need to sign in again? Cheers!

At 10pm, (roughly), I go to bed LOL I simply close my browser, (FireFox v115.6.0) and on getting up next morning, I open browser, get the BT email log in screen (in favourites), and log back in.

0 Ratings
Message 89 of 141

The technical team has come up trumps for me.  I haven't had a problem with disconnections for ages.  Like Stephen5000, I have no trouble logging on and staying logged on.

The team has changed my layout and system somehow, without my asking.  I have even received phone calls from them to check all was okay. 

Well done, team, and thank you!  It might have taken a little time but all is working as it should now.

0 Ratings
Message 90 of 141

Thanks again @Stephen5000 , that's perfect. But, to me at least,  it looks like your session is being timed out when you're not using it between 10pm and 8am. A session should last 14 days so you shouldn't need to sign in every morning. 

However,  that looks like a neat trick to avoid being disconnected halfway through composing a mail message (but it won't help people who get timed out twice a day). 

0 Ratings