cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 25

Re: 554 Message rejected for policy reasons

Go to solution

Hi @dshamilt,

Thanks for taking the time to message @NeilO.

I've been checking this for you. It looks like there are bulk messages coming through which may be the reason that your emails from the gmail account you listed haven't been coming through to our Customers. It may also be the reason that your static IP address has been blacklisted. It would explain why it's showing that way on Spamhaus.

If you do have a static IP, it may be worth asking your provider to change the IP address. Also, if you are sending bulk messages to multiple people, this could cause your email to be flagged again even if we were to lift any potential flag.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 25

Go to solution

Hi Daniel,

Thank you so much,  that is working now.

I think it must have been the bulk email thing,  as we don't have any static IPs and use several different networks which all had the same problem.

We don't really do mass bulk emailing,  but we may email a group of around 10 people,  3 of which have BT internet accounts.   I can't think of any other occasions where we email more than this.

thanks again for sorting this,  it's a big relief

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 25

Go to solution

Hi @dshamilt, thanks for the update and good to know it's sorted for you now 🙂

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 25

Go to solution
We are currently encountering an issue with one of our clients who experienced that all their emails were marked as spam when sending to a @btinternet.com email address. We have already sent a message to postmaster@btinternet.com, however, we would like to ask for further assistance. The domain of the client is not blacklisted anywhere.

We would be grateful for any additional suggestions you may have.
0 Ratings
Message 25 of 25

Go to solution

Your only course of action is to persevere with emailing the postmaster I'm afraid. They are not known for their speed of action!