cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Caller Display

We used to have caller display, but it stopped after a long power cut last year. Have new BT phone now (4600) and it still doesn't work. I have tried #234# but was told I'm I do not have caller display. Why has this happened?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Caller Display

Hi @EMT,

As you dialled #234# and got that error message, there is a good chance that the service isn't active with Openreach any more or there's a fault. Go to this site Caller Display and click on the link under "How do I order it?". If it's telling you that you already have Caller Display then we'll need to check this out for you. If it lets you our it again, please try and do so.

Let me know how you get on, please.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Thank you for getting back to me. I did as you suggested. It didn't say I already had caller display, so I went through the process of ordering it. 

I have done this before and someone did get back to me. However, so far they haven't been able to restore the caller display. This morning I received an email saying the case was closed! No explanation as to what the problem was. This is why I commented on the community. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

I am sorry that it was closed @EMT.

I'm going to send you a private message so that my team can help you. Please note, it will take us a couple of working days before we can get back to you. We will do all we can to help you though.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Thank you. Will your message be an email?
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hey @EMT,

You can find the message through this link: Private Messages 

There's an envelope icon at the top right of the Community page that should get you into them 🙂

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings