cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Digital Voice email

Had an email from BT saying I will be moved to Digital Voice, but it doesnt say when which is a tad annoying.  Wouldnt it be better to send emails when the date is actually known?  Need to replace the home phone as currently my SH2 is not in a place I want to plug a phone into the back of.  Does the migration all start again in April?

If I call 150 has anyone experience of them placing the order and just getting it migrated ASAP?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Digital Voice email

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

I think the role out was Spring 2023   normally get notification about 2 weeks in advance to move to DV and just need to wait.  you should get a free DV phone when moved

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Once you have Digital Voice you will be given a Digital Phone or if you prefer you will be given a Digital Voice adaptor which will allow you to connect your present phone where you want it.

Digital Voice Adapter | BT Help

You will be able to order free using this link once you have DV

BT Digital Voice Customer | BT Shop

0 Ratings