cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Digital Voice

Compulsory move to Digital Voice earlier this year. I am using old corded and cordless phones.

I have three questions:

1. It doesn't appear possible to transfer a call picked up on one phone to another phone. Is there any way of activating a call transfer?

2.  When on an outgoing call, incoming calls appear able to come in, disrupting the outgoing call. How is this possible? How can it be stopped?

3. How, using digital voice adaptors can the 'reach' of the calls be extended from the hub? At present not possible to get calls in rooms further away where extension phones are situated.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Digital Voice

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Digital Voice

you need to go to your DV phone then settings and I think line settings and you should see yours is set on multi which allows 2 calls at same time so just change that to single and save and that should solve your problem

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings